Cnidarians, Ctenophores and Echinoderms resemble each other in:
I: having radial symmetry in adults and larvae
II: having three germ layers
III: lacking a coelom
 
1. Only I and II are correct
2. I, II and III are incorrect
3. Only I is correct
4. I, II and III are correct

Subtopic:  Basis of Classification:I | Phylum Aschelminthes |
Level 3: 35%-60%
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.

Aschelminthes are:
1. radially symmetrical, triploblastic and pseudocoelomate animals.
2. bilaterally symmetrical, triploblastic and acoelomate animals.
3. bilaterally symmetrical, triploblastic and pseudocoelomate animals.
4. radially symmetrical, diploblastic and eucoelomate animals.
Subtopic:  Phylum Aschelminthes |
 87%
Level 1: 80%+
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.

Match each item in Column I with one in Column II and select the correct match from the codes given:
Column I Column II
A Limulus P Gregarious pest
B Locusta Q Living fossil
C Ancylostoma R Filaria worm
D Wuchereria S Hookworm
Codes:
A B C D
1. Q P S R
2. P Q S R
3. P Q R S
4. Q P R S
Subtopic:  Phylum Aschelminthes | Phylum Arthropoda |
 89%
Level 1: 80%+
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.

advertisementadvertisement

Platyhelminthes are (A), Aschelminthes are (B) and Molluscs are (C).
A B C
1 Pseudocoelomate Acoelmate Eucoelomate
2 Acoelmate Pseudocoelomate Acoelmate
3 Acoelmate Pseudocoelomate Eucoelomate
4 Acoelomate Pseudocoelomate Pseudocoelomate
Subtopic:  Phylum Ctenophora | Phylum Aschelminthes | Phylum Mollusca | Phylum Platyhelminthes |
 90%
Level 1: 80%+
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.

Identify the incorrect statement:
1. A cnidoblast is seen in Cnidaria
2. Bioluminescence is well developed in some Ctenophores
3. Protonephridia are excretory and osmoregulatory structures in flatworms
4. Nematodes have a true coelom
Subtopic:  Phylum Coelenterata | Phylum Ctenophora | Phylum Aschelminthes |
 79%
Level 2: 60%+
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.