Match the biological names of Invertebrates in Column-I with their corresponding common names in Column-II and select the correct match as your answer from the codes given:
Column-I Column-II
A. Gorgonia P. Brittle star
B. Ophiura Q. Sea hare
C. Aplysia R. Sea fan
D. Dentallium S. Tusk shell
Codes:
A B C D
1. P R S Q
2. R P Q S
3. P R Q S
4. R P S Q
Subtopic:  Phylum Coelenterata | Phylum Mollusca | Phylum Echinodermata |
 87%
Level 1: 80%+
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.

Which of the following is not an Echinoderm?
1. Sea Urchin 2. Sea lily
3. Brittle star 4. Brain coral
Subtopic:  Phylum Echinodermata |
 82%
Level 1: 80%+
Hints

Match the following biological names with their common names:
Column I Column II
A.  Asterias i.  Earthworm
B.  Pila ii.  Starfish
C.  Periplaneta iii.  Snail
D.  Pheretima iv.  Cockroach

1. A-ii, B-iii, C-iv, D-i
2. A-i, B-ii, C-iii, D-iv
3. A-iii, B-iv, C-i, D-ii
4. A-iv, B-i, C-ii, D-iii
Subtopic:  Phylum Annelida | Phylum Mollusca | Phylum Echinodermata |
 96%
Level 1: 80%+
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.

advertisementadvertisement

Consider the given two statements:
Assertion (A):  Adult echinoderms exhibit radial symmetry.
Reason (R):  Adult echinoderms are diploblastic.
 
1.  Both (A) and (R) are True and (R) is the correct explanation of (A)
2. Both (A) and (R) are True but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A)
3. (A) is True but (R) is False
4. (A) is False but (R) is True
Subtopic:  Phylum Echinodermata |
 86%
Level 1: 80%+
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.

The larvae in echinoderms are:

I: Radially symmetrical II: Free swimming
 
1. Only I 2. Only II
3. Both I and II 4. Neither I nor II
Subtopic:  Phylum Echinodermata |
 61%
Level 2: 60%+
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.