Match List-I with List-II
List-I 
(Type of Joint)
 List-II
(Found between)
A. Cartilaginous Joint I. Between flat skull bones
B. Ball and Socket Joint II. Between adjacent vertebrae in vertebral column
C. Fibrous Joint III. Between carpal and metacarpal of thumb
D. Saddle Joint IV. Between Humerus and Pectoral girdle
Choose the correct answer from the options given below:
Options: A B C D
1. II IV III I
2. III I II IV
3. II IV I III
4. I IV III II
Subtopic:  Fibrous & Catilaginous Joints | Synovial Joint |
 88%
Level 1: 80%+
NEET - 2023
Hints

Which of the following is present between the adjacent bones of the vertebral column?
1. Smooth muscle
2. Intercalated discs
3. Cartilage
4. Areolar tissue
Subtopic:  Fibrous & Catilaginous Joints |
 69%
Level 2: 60%+
NEET - 2022
Hints

Match List-I with List-II

List-I List-II
(a) Scapula (i) Cartilaginous joints
(b) Cranium (ii) Flat bone
(c) Sternum (iii) Fibrous joints
(d) Vertebral column (iv) Triangular flat bone


Choose the correct answer from the options given below:

(a) (b) (c) (d)
1. (iv) (ii) (iii) (i)
2.  (iv) (iii) (ii) (i)
3. (i) (iii) (ii) (iv)
4. (ii) (iii) (iv) (i)
Subtopic:  Axial Skeleton: II | Appendicular Skeleton: Girdle | Fibrous & Catilaginous Joints |
 81%
Level 1: 80%+
NEET - 2021
Hints

advertisementadvertisement

Consider the two statements:
Statement I: Sutures are fibrous joints that do not allow any movement.
Statement II: The joint between the adjacent vertebrae in the vertebral column is a cartilaginous joint and it permits limited movements.
 
1. Statement I is correct; Statement II is correct
2. Statement I is correct; Statement II is incorrect
3. Statement I is incorrect; Statement II is correct
4. Statement I is incorrect; Statement II is incorrect
Subtopic:  Fibrous & Catilaginous Joints |
 93%
Level 1: 80%+
Please attempt this question first.
Hints
Please attempt this question first.